Stoneware creamer | 7 cl
This enamelled stoneware creamer is resistant and guarantees good food hygiene thanks to a surface that is impermeable to grease.
- ø5cm / ø2"
- 5 cm h / 2" h
- 7cl / 2.4oz
- 0.2kg | 0.4 lbs
- Set of 4
- Food use
- Compatible: Dishwasher and microwave oven
- Sandstone with matte finish
- Does not contain toxic or carcinogenic heavy metals (cadmium and lead) found in other forms of ceramic
- Made in Tunisia
Use and care:
- Rapid and extreme temperature changes could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not put wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill.
- Do not place dense, frozen foodstuffs on the stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracking, use a trivet or towel and allow it to cool to avoid such cracking.
- Using sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; scrub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartar or scouring powder (we suggest Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
Our products are handcrafted by ceramists, one at a time. They are all unique in their own way and you may spot a small indentation on the base or the indentation of the grate they were placed on when the stoneware was fired. Please note that these are the marks of true craftsmanship.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.